Thursday, April 30, 2009

We're Here!

...at the trial that is. Sittin' on the bed, watching TV, eating pizza, hanging out with the dogs. Looks like it's going to be a rainy weekend, hope i get to run between storms. I ran over to the field and it sure looks different than last year. Still big and lays beautifully, 400 rolling yards to the top and very, very wide. But the lush, green grass is gone. Apparently the farm sprayed for thistles and killed everything, and will be reseeding soon. So it'll look good again next year but it was a shock today. I'm sure the trial will be fun and the competition good though. Bill runs early tomorrow in ProNovice. I'll post updates back here in the dry hotel room.

2 comments:

Laura Carson said...

Aw man, sux about the rain. :( I've got my fingers crossed for you guys! Can't wait to hear how it's going - best of luck!

Rachel said...

Good luck!!! Can't wait to read all about it.